Monday 27 August 2012

Homemade gazpacho with croutons and San Miguel (of course!)

Well, here I am again, having another go at keeping up my blog. Several people have suggested that I ought to, as they quite like my writing and really like my cooking!






Lots and lots of things have happened since I last posted, which, as it was 2 1/2 years ago isn't really surprising. Here is a whistle-stop tour of those happenings:

I left my husband, got my own flat, had an 8 month relationship with a man 21 years younger than me, got dumped, was heartbroken, went to a dance camp weekend, met several more men (not at the dance camp), most of them much younger than me (well, if you can, why wouldn't you?!), became a grandmother, discovered I don't actually hate camping, met another much younger man (24 years this time), fell in love, and accidentally gave up belly dancing. Oh, and I've just moved home. 

So here I am in my lovely new flat, back in the area my kids grew up in, with my gorgeous boyfriend, my fat little 10 month old grandson (who is shaping up to be a proper food-lover) just round the corner and some foodie plans that may or may not come to fruition. And I still have the cat.


No comments: