Tuesday 16 February 2010

Hello again!


Well, goodness, that was a bit of a break, wasn't it? So, what's been happening?

I moved libraries back in September last year. I'm still doing the admin job. I had a little bit of training to do, Outreach Services staff do laptops kind of stuff.

Oh, and the Intuitive Eating thing finally seemed to start working! I've lost almost a stone since the beginning of December (I'm guessing here as I hadn't weighed myself since August) WITHOUT EVEN TRYING!

Ah, and I was asked to join Boomshanka Tribal Belly Dance troupe last Summer, so I am now actually a performance belly dancer!!! Get me!

2 comments:

bethnoir said...

I'm going to try that intuitive eating thing, you have a gorgeous figure and I want one too!

Amy said...

Thank you Beth!! If you FB me your address I can send you a copy of the Beyond Chocolate book to borrow, I've got a spare! It can be a long process, but it's definitely worth it! Hopefully if you read my early entries on this blog you can see the difference not only in my figure but in my attitude too!
Ax