Thursday 5 June 2008

Even bigger Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!

OK, I'm waiting now. I had my interview for this job on Tuesday. Five people were interviewed. Four more were interviewed yesterday. The interview team are cloistered in an office now trying to make a decision on which 2 candidates to appoint. I am totally convinced that neither of them will be me! That way, if one of them is me, I'll be pleasantly surprised. But having convinced myself I haven't got the job is not making the waiting any easier. I just feel really sick, I haven't slept very well all week, and I can't eat (a small bonus there then!). I'm trying to concentrate on my trip away this weekend, but it's not working. Someone has just booked me onto a training session for the new financial system (BIG wow!!) this afternoon so at least that might take my mind off it! Oh, it's just too horrible! I wish people would stop coming into the office, or even walking past it! I know all the nine candidates will be stressed with waiting to hear, but the thing is, if I don't get one of the posts, I'VE STILL GOT TO DO THE ADMIN FOR WHOEVER DOES!!!! Gah!

No comments: