Sunday 5 October 2008





















I finally manged to get an outfit I'm happy with for the Sheffield FC annual dinner at Cutlers Hall. I've been looking for AGES!! I think I'd tried every dress in Debenhams, and even once bought a skirt and then taken it back. Anyway, yesterday I went in and there was an 'occasion wear' sale on, and I got this skirt and top, which I HADN'T tried before, dunno why, half price - which meant £50 instead of £100! The skirt is a 14 and the top is a 12, and they look lovely - I look quite slim in them! Of course I'll be able to wear them separately too, always a bonus. Oooh, I love netty underskirts!! I want to wear them NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Just need some new ballet pumps to go with them, and a long or three-quarter sleeved lacy short cardi now, to cover the bingo wings!). Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! (That's the sound a big grin makes!).


Do you think black net wings with this would be a bit
too much?

4 comments:

Kerry said...

That's a gorgeous outfit Amy. You're going to look stunning!

Kerry xx

Amy said...

Thanks Kerry!
Ax

Tashadot said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely. The wings are probably a bit OTT, but sod it, you nanly live once. You should not only wear them but get some for your husband to wear.

Amy said...

I do not intend to EVER live 'nanly', Tasha!!!
I think seeing my husband in fairy wings would be just the last straw!